CRFN Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- CRESCENT FINANCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial ... May 14
- Crescent Financial Director Buys More Than 22K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to No... May 14
- CRESCENT FINANCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 7
- Hudson City Lag on Rev & Earnings May 1
- Hudson City Lag on Rev & Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- Crescent Financial Bancshares, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Resul... May 1
- CRESCENT FINANCIAL BANCSHARES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations an... May 1
- Regions Boosts Shareholder Value Apr 26
CRFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crescent Financial Bancshares is down 29.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, BNC Bancorp up 34.42%, and American National Bankshares down 3.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CRFN
Pro Report PDF for CRFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRFN
Did Crescent Financial Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?