CRESY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0894|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.872M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CRESY, GHY, ALV, MCO, MRO Nov 15
- Earnings Release 1Q14 noodls Nov 14
- Opportunities in Agriculture Nov 13
- Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. Announces Results for the First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 ended September, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 11
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Manufacturing, Agriculture & Farm Products Oct 30
- The Plot Thickens For Two Small Agriculture Names Oct 23
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday October 10 Seeking Alpha Oct 11
- Farmland, South American Style Oct 8
- The 1% Are Looking Elsewhere For Returns Sep 18
- Cresud SA Comercial Industrial Financiera Y Agropecuaria Cres Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For CRESY Sep 11
CRESY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cresud is up 37.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Adecoagro SA down 14.79%, and Alico up 5.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRESY
Pro Report PDF for CRESY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRESY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRESY
Did Cresud make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cresud is a leading Argentine agricultural company engaged in the production of basic agricultural commodities with a growing presence in the Brazilian agricultural sector through its investment in BrasilAgro—Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas and in other Latin American countries. Cresud is currently involved in a range of activities including crop production,beef cattle raising and milk production. The company also engages in the development and sale of residential properties; development, acquisition, operation, and exploitation of shopping centers, as well as develops and acquired offices, luxury hotels, and other non-shopping center properties; and consumer financing activities. The company was founded on December 31, 1936 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.