CRESY Key Stats
- Cresud Comercial Industrial Financiera Y Agropecuaria Enters Oversold Territory ... Jun 14
- Friday Sector Laggards: Agriculture & Farm Products, Publishing Stocks Jun 14
- Thursday Sector Leaders: Agriculture & Farm Products, Television & Radio Stocks Jun 13
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Jun 7
- The Ins and Outs of Farmland Investing Fool Jun 6
- Money Does Grow on Trees After All May 29
- Cresud Getting Very Oversold (CRESY) May 22
- Monday Sector Laggards: Consumer Services, Agriculture & Farm Products May 20
- Cresud S.A.C.I.F. y A. Announces Results for the First nine months 2013 Ended Ma... May 17
- 5 Cool Consumer Defensive Dogs Dig 6.37% To 73.7% Gains In April May 14
CRESY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cresud is up 6.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Adecoagro down 29.99%, and Limoneira up 45.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRESY
Pro Report PDF for CRESY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRESY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRESY
Did Cresud make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cresud is a leading Argentine agricultural company engaged in the production of basic agricultural commodities with a growing presence in the Brazilian agricultural sector through its investment in BrasilAgro—Companhia Brasileira de Propriedades Agrícolas and in other Latin American countries. Cresud is currently involved in a range of activities including crop production,beef cattle raising and milk production. The company also engages in the development and sale of residential properties; development, acquisition, operation, and exploitation of shopping centers, as well as develops and acquired offices, luxury hotels, and other non-shopping center properties; and consumer financing activities. The company was founded on December 31, 1936 and is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.