CRESY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.565|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-99.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire05/12 20:02
|11/18/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.3852, Declared Date: Nov 09 2013|
|11/15/2013 12:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Earnings Release 1Q14. Estimate: 0.14.|
|10/31/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Cresud|
|09/11/2013 16:00 EDT||Misc||4Q13 Webcast|
|09/09/2013||Earnings||Earnings Release 4Q13. Estimate: 0.13.|
CRESY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cresud is up 79.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, Bunge up 4.74%, and Archer-Daniels Midland up 31.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRESY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRESY
Did Cresud make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.cresud.com.ar
- IR Website: http://www.cresud.com.ar/cresud/web/default_en.asp?idioma=1&conta=44
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming
- NAICS Code: 111998
- NAICS Industry: Other Crop Farming
- NAICS Sector: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Cresud SA is an Argentine agricultural company engaged in the production of basic agricultural commodities with a growing presence in the Brazilian agricultural sector.
CRESY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CRESY","name")
- Description: =YCI("CRESY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CRESY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CRESY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRESY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.