CREE Key Stats
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/22: (BMY) (CREE) (TEX) Upgraded; (IGTE) (CCL) ... 10:43 AM
- 4 Stocks Driving The Electronics Industry Higher 9:03 AM
- Sterne Agee Upgrades Cree (CREE) to Buy Street Insider 6:39 AM
- Global LED tube light shipments to reach 220M units in 2013, DigiTimes says theflyonthewall.com 6:25 AM
- Cree Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CREE) 5:58 AM
- Gap Down Signals Big Selling, But Some Can Be Survivable Investor's Business Daily May 21
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Money Talks May 21
- Revenues for LED drivers to triple by 2015, Digitimes reports theflyonthewall.com May 21
- Cree Inc. (CREE): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard May 20
- The Best Ways To Profit From Greater Energy Efficiency May 20
CREE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cree is up 108.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.83%, Intersil Corporation down 18.71%, and Integrated Silicon Solution down 2.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CREE
Pro Report PDF for CREE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CREE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CREE
Did Cree make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cree Inc. is a multinational manufacturer of semiconductor materials and devices, headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. Cree is noted for their improvements in light emitting diode technologies. Those improvements in lumens per watt suggest a time when LEDs will displace other lighting technologies in common use. As of 2011, though LED advantages make them superior for some applications, a broader general shift from technologically-mature incandescents awaits more competitive LED prices. The company primarily operates in China, the United States, Europe, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Cree, Inc. was formerly known as Cree Research, Inc. and changed its name in January 2000. Cree, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.