CREE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8522|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||78.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||101.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This $63 Billion Hedge Fund Company Has Been Buying Fool Dec 12
- Why Now Is A Great Time To Buy Cree Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Jim Cramer: Housing Cycle Isn't Drawing to a Close The Street Dec 12
- Buy Rated Semiconductors Lag the SOX The Street Dec 11
- Here's What This "Market Destroying" Investor Is Buying Fool Dec 9
- Cree Ushers In The End Of The Incandescent Lightbulb Forbes Dec 9
- 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, DigiTimes says theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- Stocks in 2014: The Only Prediction Guaranteed to Come True Fool Dec 7
- Deutsche Bank Securities Analyst Makes the Right Call in One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Dan Galves, Vice President with the Global Auto/Auto Parts Equity Research Team Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Semiconductor Stocks: Big Gainers in Circuits Fool Dec 5
CREE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cree is up 63.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.25%, GT Advanced Technologies up 129.4%, and Avago Technologies up 35.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CREE
Pro Report PDF for CREE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CREE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CREE
Did Cree make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cree Inc. is a multinational manufacturer of semiconductor materials and devices, headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. Cree is noted for their improvements in light emitting diode technologies. Those improvements in lumens per watt suggest a time when LEDs will displace other lighting technologies in common use. As of 2011, though LED advantages make them superior for some applications, a broader general shift from technologically-mature incandescents awaits more competitive LED prices. The company primarily operates in China, the United States, Europe, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, and Taiwan. Cree, Inc. was formerly known as Cree Research, Inc. and changed its name in January 2000. Cree, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.