CRDS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.245|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-104.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 27
- Crossroads Systems Files Patent Infringement Suits Against Tandberg, Dell, and Huawei noodls Nov 26
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 25
- Crossroads Systems Appoints Richard K. Coleman, Jr. as President and CEO noodls Nov 22
- Crossroads Systems Sets Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Conference Call for Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ET Marketwired Nov 21
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/18: (ICLD) (CRDS) (NSYS) Higher; (FU) (REGI) (SKBI) Lower Street Insider Nov 18
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Nov 7
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities Oct 24
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 16
- CROSSROADS SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 8
CRDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crossroads Systems is down 34.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, DragonWave down 43.98%, and Pointer Telocation up 144.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRDS
Pro Strategies Featuring CRDS
Did Crossroads Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crossroads Systems, Inc., develops and markets patent pending products that provide online access to data archives through tape-based archive storage solutions that replace disk-based storage devices at a fraction of the cost, enabling businesses.