CRAY Key Stats
- SA Pro Insider's Report, Monday June 17 Jun 18
- Cray Still A Strong Buy, Only Cheaper Seeking Alpha Jun 18
- Cray Launches Complete Lustre Storage Solution Across HPC and Big Data Computing... Jun 18
- China Retakes Supercomputing Crown With a Lot of American Chips Jun 17
- Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputers to Feature New Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) Coprocess... Jun 17
- AMD (AMD) Shares Poised to Double - Barron's Street Insider Jun 17
- CRAY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change ... Jun 17
- Needham & Company Maintains Bullish Stance on Cray (CRAY), Says Trends Remain Po... Jun 17
- Cray Launches New Hadoop Solution on Cray CS300 Line of Cluster Supercomputers Marketwired Jun 13
- Spies Like Us: How We All Helped Build Prism Jun 12
CRAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cray is up 79.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Dell up 10.89%, and Hewlett-Packard up 24.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRAY
Pro Report PDF for CRAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRAY
Did Cray make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cray Inc. is an American supercomputer manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. The company's predecessor, Cray Research, Inc., was founded in 1972 by computer designer Seymour Cray. Seymour Cray went on to form the spin-off Cray Computer Corporation, in 1989, which went bankrupt in 1995, while Cray Research was bought by SGI the next year. Cray Inc. was formed in 2000 when Tera Computer Company purchased the Cray Research Inc. business from SGI and adopted the name of its acquisition.