CRAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||52.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1272|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.778M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cray Wins Ten Prestigious HPCwire Awards noodls Nov 20
- The University of Tsukuba in Japan Puts Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputer Into Production noodls Nov 19
- Cray Awarded $30 Million Contract to Expand the Cray XC30 Supercomputer at the High Performance Computing Center of University of Stuttgart noodls Nov 19
- Cray awarded $30M contract by University of Stuttgart theflyonthewall.com Nov 19
- Last Week's Winners & Losers Nov 19
- Cray Introduces Framework for Hadoop Enabling the Cray XC30 Supercomputer for Scientific Big Data noodls Nov 18
- Cray Adds NVIDIA Tesla K40 GPU Accelerators to Its Complete Line of Supercomputing Systems noodls Nov 18
- Cray Extends Its Cray Compiler Environment (CCE) to Its Line of Cluster Supercomputers noodls Nov 15
- CRAY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/12: (VNDA) (HTLD) (FTEK) Higher; (SRPT) (HOLX) (YGE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
CRAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cray is up 58.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Silicon Graphics Intrntl up 55.20%, and Dell up 55.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRAY
Pro Report PDF for CRAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRAY
Did Cray make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cray Inc. designs, develops, and supports high-performance computer systems, commonly known as supercomputers and/or clusters, and provide storage solutions, software and engineering services related to HPC systems.