CPWR Key Stats
- Here's the Problem with Compuware Fool 1:02 AM
- Compuware Delivers Free Mobile Performance Monitoring for Native iOS and Android... Jun 18
- Compuware Looks To Recharge Growth With APM Features Investor's Business Daily Jun 17
- Compuware Presents Live Customer Webcast Featuring Dell noodls Jun 13
- Is Starboard Value Right on These 3 Companies? Jun 12
- Compuware to Deliver Keynote Address and Session on Mobile Performance at Veloci... Jun 12
- Is Starboard Value Right on These 3 Companies? Fool Jun 11
- Compuware (CPWR) May Only Fetch Small Premium - Dealreporter Street Insider Jun 7
- CFO Moves: Affymax, State Street, Compuware Jun 7
- SaaS Vendors Exceed Expectations as Companies Leverage New Models of Infrastruct... Jun 7
CPWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compuware Corporation is up 21.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, BMC Software up 2.54%, and CA up 11.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPWR
Pro Report PDF for CPWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPWR
Did Compuware Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Compuware Corporation is a software company with products aimed at the information technology departments of large businesses. The company's services also include testing, development, professional services automation, project and portfolio management, cloud-based collaboration and performance management software for programs running on mainframe computer and distributed client-server systems. The firm operates its business through four business segments in the software and technology services industries: Products, Web Application Performance Management Services, Professional Services and Application Services. Compuware was founded by Peter Karmanos in April 1973 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.