CPWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0595|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BMC owners join tussle for Compuware Financial Times Dec 6
- Top Retailers Mobile Performance Missing the Mark for Holiday Shoppers noodls Dec 5
- Photo Release -- Global Research Reveals Mobile's Big Impact on the Mainframe; Trends Prompting CIOs to Re-Examine Performance Management Strategies GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- Don't Miss Out: Top 3 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: CPWR, PCG, NRF The Street Dec 4
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: KNX, CPWR, ARCP, PCP, HAL The Street Dec 3
- Compuware President and CEO Bob Paul to Present at 2013 Credit Suisse Technology Conference noodls Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Analog Devices, CompuWare and Stanley Black & Decker Dec 2
- CPWR Upgraded to Outperform Nov 29
- CPWR Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Early movers: HPQ, ANF, DENN, TIVO, MS, C & more CNBC Nov 27
CPWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compuware is up 19.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.12%, Covisint up N/A, and CA up 55.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPWR
Pro Report PDF for CPWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPWR
Did Compuware make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Compuware Corporation is a software company with products aimed at the information technology departments of large businesses. The company's services also include testing, development, professional services automation, project and portfolio management, cloud-based collaboration and performance management software for programs running on mainframe computer and distributed client-server systems. The firm operates its business through four business segments in the software and technology services industries: Products, Web Application Performance Management Services, Professional Services and Application Services. Compuware was founded by Peter Karmanos in April 1973 and is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.