CPTS Key Stats
- CE Mark for STJ's ILUMIEN OPTIS May 17
- CONCEPTUS INC Financials May 17
- Stryker Reiterated at Neutral May 17
- Alleged Patent Infringement by BSX May 17
- Medical Device Companies Trading at 7% Free Cash Flow Yield: Portfolio Manager M... May 17
- CE Mark for STJ's ILUMIEN OPTIS - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Stryker Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Alleged Patent Infringement by BSX - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Covidien Prices Senior Notes May 16
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Life Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, ... May 16
CPTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Conceptus is up 84.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, AtriCure up 13.94%, and St Jude Medical up 26.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPTS
Pro Report PDF for CPTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPTS
Did Conceptus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Conceptus Inc. is an American medical products manufacturer and developer. Founded in 1992, the corporation is headquartered in Mountain View, California. The company began development of micro-catheter and guidewire systems that allowed physicians to access and navigate the fallopian tubes using a non-incisional approach. While this technology was first used in products to diagnose or treat infertility, in 1998 the company focused on the design, development, and clinical testing of Essure, a non-incisional alternative to tubal ligation.