CPSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8761|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/15/2014 13:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Consumer Portfolio Services Earnings Conference Call|
|10/15/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Consumer Portfolio Services Earnings Results|
|07/22/2014 13:00 EDT||Misc||Consumer Portfolio Services Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|07/22/2014||Earnings||Consumer Portfolio Services Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|04/09/2014 13:00 EDT||Misc||Consumer Portfolio Services Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/09/2014||Earnings||Consumer Portfolio Services Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/11/2014 13:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Consumer Portfolio Services Earnings Conference Call|
|02/11/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Consumer Portfolio Services Earnings Results|
CPSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consumer Portfolio is up 1.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, American Express up 9.59%, and Green Dot down 10.24%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CPSS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CPSS
Did Consumer Portfolio make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Company Website: http://www.consumerportfolio.com
- IR Website: http://ir.consumerportfolio.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Sales Financing
- NAICS Code: 522220
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Consumer Portfolio Services Inc is engaged in purchasing & servicing retail automobile contracts originated by franchised automobile dealers and, by independent dealers in the United States in the sale of new & used automobiles..
CPSS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CPSS","name")
- Description: =YCI("CPSS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CPSS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CPSS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CPSS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.