CPSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||77.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.633|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||72.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||79.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Moody's assigns provisional ratings to CPS Auto Receivables Trust 2013-D Dec 5
- Nicholas Financial: Facing Increased Competition From Subprime Auto Loan Originators Nov 18
- Consumer Portfolio Services: An Example From The Subprime Auto Securitization Market Nov 15
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Credit Acceptance The Best Bet In Credit Services Nov 1
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 23
- Consumer Portfolio Services Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 18
- Q3 2013 Consumer Portfolio Services Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 18
- Consumer Portfolio Services (CPSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 17
CPSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consumer Portfolio is up 41.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Nicholas Financial up 34.74%, and Credit Acceptance up 35.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPSS
Pro Strategies Featuring CPSS
Did Consumer Portfolio make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consumer Portfolio Services is engaged in purchasing & servicing retail automobile contracts originated by franchised automobile dealers and, by independent dealers in the United States in the sale of new & used automobiles, light trucks & passenger vans.