CPSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.67|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 03/03 11:26 ET
- Consumer Portfolio's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/11 20:13 ET
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Yahoo 02/11 08:16 ET
- CPS Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire 02/10 16:20 ET
- CPS to Host Conference Call on Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire 02/04 12:30 ET
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/22 17:21 ET
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct 12/24 13:27 ET
- Moody's affirms CPS subprime auto loan ABS from 2011, 2012 and 2013 12/19 14:45 ET
- Moody's assigns definitive ratings to CPS Auto Receivables Trust 2013-D Notes 12/18 13:37 ET
- CPS Announces $183 Million Senior Subordinate Asset-Backed Securitization GlobeNewswire 12/18 12:15 ET
CPSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consumer Portfolio is down 11.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Nicholas Financial up 21.33%, and Credit Acceptance up 18.84%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPSS
Pro Strategies Featuring CPSS
Did Consumer Portfolio make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Credit Services
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
Consumer Portfolio Services is engaged in purchasing & servicing retail automobile contracts originated by franchised automobile dealers and, by independent dealers in the United States in the sale of new & used automobiles, light trucks & passenger vans.