CPSS Key Stats
- CPSS January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Financials May 4
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princ... Apr 24
- 3 Stocks That Blew the Market Away Apr 22
- 5 Stocks To Watch Next Week For Gains Apr 20
- Three Post-Earning Reactions That May Have Created Value This Week Apr 19
- Consumer Portfolio Services Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call... Apr 17
- Consumer Portfolio Services (CPSS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12 Street Insider Apr 16
CPSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consumer Portfolio Services is up 389.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.50%, Asset Acceptance Capital Corporation up 20.29%, and Security National Financial Corporation up 244.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CPSS
Pro Report PDF for CPSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPSS
Did Consumer Portfolio Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?