CPOKY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||312.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
ACN Newswire10/07 02:47
|08/25/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0294, Declared Date: Aug 04 2014, Pay Date: Sep 22 2014|
|05/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0247, Declared Date: Mar 03 2014, Pay Date: Jun 02 2014|
CPOKY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charoen Pokphand Foods is up 31.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 42.40%, and Alico down 8.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CPOKY
PDF Report for CPOKY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPOKY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CPOKY
Did Charoen Pokphand Foods make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.cpfworldwide.com
- IR Website: http://www.cpfworldwide.com/en/investor/
- HQ Country: Thailand
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Thailand
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL operates in agro-industrial and integrated food businesses. The Company’s business operations are located throughout Thailand and overseas.
CPOKY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CPOKY","name")
- Description: =YCI("CPOKY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CPOKY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CPOKY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CPOKY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.