CPNO Key Stats
- New Source Energy Partners L.P. Announces Addition of John A. Raber to Board of ... May 8
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 7
- Magellan Midstream Beats 1Q Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners to Swallow Copano May 1
- COPANO ENERGY, L.L.C. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive A... May 1
- KMP Completes Acquisition of Copano Energy Business Wire May 1
- Copano Energy (CPNO) trading halted for info Street Insider May 1
- Copano Unitholders Approve Merger With Kinder Morgan Energy Partners PR Newswire Apr 30
- Alerian Announces Golar LNG Partners Added To The Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index PR Newswire Apr 30
- Alerian Announces Tesoro Logistics Added To The Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index PR Newswire Apr 30
CPNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Copano Energy is up 69.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners up 19.52%, and DCP Midstream Partners up 27.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPNO
Pro Report PDF for CPNO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPNO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPNO
Did Copano Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Copano Energy L.L.C. is a midstream natural gas company providing comprehensive services to natural gas producers, including natural gas gathering, intrastate transmission, processing, conditioning, treating and natural gas liquids fractionation. Its operations are located in Oklahoma, Texas, Wyoming and Louisiana. Since its founding in 1992 with a single 23-mile pipeline, the company had grown through a combination of acquisitions and organic expansion. The company provides midstream services to producers of about 1,500,000 MMBtu per day of natural gas.