CPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.476|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||211.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Surprises From the Energy Front The Street Dec 6
- Should EPA Mirror The Carbon Pollution Standards Set By The Northeastern States? Forbes Dec 4
- Calpine to Buy Guadalupe Power Plant Dec 3
- Calpine to Buy Guadalupe Power Plant - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Calpine buying Texas power plant for $625 million Dec 2
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/02: (HES) (FRX) (CPN) (TDG) Street Insider Dec 2
- Calpine to Acquire Guadalupe Power Partners Generating Facility in Texas noodls Dec 2
- Calpine to acquire Guadalupe Power Partners facility in Texas for $625M Dec 2
- Calpine (CPN) to Acquire 1.05-GW Power Plant in $625M Deal Street Insider Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Boosting The Utilities Sector Higher The Street Dec 2
CPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calpine is up 12.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, NRG Energy up 32.61%, and Dynegy up 20.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPN
Pro Report PDF for CPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPN
Did Calpine make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Calpine Corporation is a Fortune 500 power company founded in 1984 in San Jose, California. Calpine's headquarters were permanently moved from San Jose to Houston, Texas in 2009. The company's stock was traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CPN until it was delisted on December 5, 2005 due to low share price. On 1/31/08, Calpine emerged from bankruptcy and now trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol CPN. The company is headquartered in the Calpine Center in Downtown Houston. As of March 03, 2011, it operated 92 power plants delivering approximately 28,000 megawatts of power to customers and communities in 20 states of the United States and Canada.