CPLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0516|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||433.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Capital Product Partners upgraded by Deutsche Bank Dec 5
- Deutsche Bank Raises Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) & Capital Product Partners (CPLP) to Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, CPLP, NRP, CODI The Street Dec 5
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: AI, CPLP, CNSL, RSO Nov 25
- Why US product oil exports could increase 2 million barrels a day Nov 21
- Why record US oil production may not benefit oil ships right away Nov 21
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: SBR, DMLP, BPT, CORR, CPLP Nov 15
- Must-know: Capital Product Partners suggests higher Suezmax rates Nov 6
- Capital Product Partners sees higher rates for product tankers Nov 6
- Why Capital Product Partners didn’t rally after beating estimates 400% Nov 5
CPLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capital Product Partners is up 52.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Navios Maritime Partners up 49.76%, and Ardmore Shipping up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPLP
Pro Report PDF for CPLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPLP
Did Capital Product Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Capital Product Partners L.P. , is an international shipping company. It offers seaborne transportation services of crude oil & refined petroleum products, and soft chemicals, by chartering its vessels under medium to long-term time & bareboat charters.