CPL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8676|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||418.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CPL Shares Enter Oversold Territory Dec 4
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Utilities Sector Downward The Street Dec 2
- CPL, ENI, EIX, XEL And EXC, 5 Utilities Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower Nov 25
- Why You Should Consider International Utilities Fool Nov 24
- CPFL Energia Slips to Strong Sell Nov 20
- CPFL Energia Slips to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- CPFL Energia S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Nov 14
- Webcast Alert: CPFL Energia S.A. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Webcast PR Newswire Nov 13
- Webcast Alert: CPFL Energia S.A. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call Webcast PR Newswire Nov 12
- CPFL Energia Enters Oversold Territory (CPL) Nov 8
CPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CPFL Energia is down 23.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Energy Company down 1.41%, and Energy Company of Minas down 14.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPL
Pro Report PDF for CPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPL
Did CPFL Energia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia Paulista de ForÃ§a e Luz - CPFL Energia is the largest non state-owned group of electric energy generation and distribution in Brazil and the third biggest brazilian utility company, after Eletrobras and CEMIG. The corporation is composed by CPFL Brasil, CPFL Piratininga, CPFL Paulista, CPFL GeraÃ§Ã£o and SEMESA. Each of these companies operate as a holding company that owns dozens of other companies. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.