CPHD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.035|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.004M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Lifetime High Today: Cepheid (CPHD) The Street 4:46 AM
- Another Trio of Stock Prospects in Medical Devices Fool Nov 30
- Five Medical Stocks Leaders Trade Near New Highs Nov 22
- Cepheid removed from Best Ideas List at Wedbush theflyonthewall.com Nov 20
- Cepheid Highlights Promising Early Performance Of Its Cervical Cancer Test At AMP noodls Nov 14
- ViroPharma Gets Bought Out; Medicines Clears Entry Nov 11
- Cepheid Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing J.C. Penney Nov 5
- Cepheid to Webcast Upcoming Financial Presentations noodls Nov 5
- Biotech Stocks: Get Your Huge Potential Here Fool Nov 4
- CEPHEID Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
CPHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cepheid is up 45.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.46%, Cyberonics up 31.99%, and MAKO Surgical up 121.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPHD
Pro Report PDF for CPHD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPHD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPHD
Did Cepheid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cepheid is a broad-based molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures, and markets fully-integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, as well as for application in the biothreat, industrial and partner markets. The company's two principal systems are the GeneXpert and SmartCycler. The GeneXpert system integrates sample preparation in addition to DNA amplification and detection. The SmartCycler system integrates DNA amplification and detection to allow rapid analysis of a sample. The GeneXpert Infinity System uses robotic cartridge handling and a full touch screen driven menu, to run up to 1,300 different molecular tests during any 24-hour period, depending upon test selection. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.