CPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0509|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.605M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4:07 pm Callon Petroleum announces closing of Gulf of Mexico divestiture and Permian storm update Dec 5
- Callon Petroleum lowers production guidance to 3,800 boepd-3,900 boepd Dec 5
- Callon Petroleum Company Announces Closing of Gulf of Mexico Divestiture and Permian Storm Update Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 5
- Callon Petroleum Company Announces Upcoming Investor Event Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 4
- Callon Petroleum Declares Series A Preferred Dividend Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 3
- Callon Petroleum's Series A Preferred Stock Shares Cross 10.5% Yield Mark Nov 22
- CALLON PETROLEUM CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- Callon Petroleum Company Announces Partial Redemption Of 13.00% Senior Notes Due 2016 Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 15
- CALLON PETROLEUM CO Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and Nov 12
- Callon Petroleum Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
CPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Callon Petroleum is up 34.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Warren Resources up 17.03%, and Athlon Energy up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPE
Pro Strategies Featuring CPE
Did Callon Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Callon Petroleum Co is an exploration, development, acquisition and production of oil and gas properties. It operates in Permian Basin in West Texas, Gulf of Mexico and Haynesville Shale in northern Louisiana.