CPBC Key Stats
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... May 9
- Community Partners Bancorp Announces Name and Stock Symbol Change GlobeNewswire May 8
- Community Partners Bancorp Subsidiary, Two River Community Bank, Opens Three New... May 7
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 7
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... Apr 30
- Community Partners Bancorp Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls Apr 22
- Community Partners Bancorp (CPBC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.13 Street Insider Apr 22
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... Apr 22
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Sonoco Products, Huntington Bancshares, Community ... Apr 18
CPBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Community Partners Bancorp is up 13.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, American River Bankshares up 0.77%, and Bancorp up 46.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CPBC
Pro Report PDF for CPBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPBC
Did Community Partners Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?