COWN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0621|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.221M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Emulex Chairman to Leave Board in Deal With Shareholders Bloomberg Nov 12
- Emulex Says Chairman to Leave Board in Deal With Shareholders Bloomberg Nov 11
- Equity Capital Formation Task Force Issues Report to U.S. Department of the Treasury Business Wire Nov 11
- Cowen Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Cowen Group, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 7
- COWEN GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 7
- Cowen Group, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Cowen Group, Inc. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results Business Wire Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Cowen Group, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- Cowen Group, Inc. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call noodls Oct 31
COWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cowen Group is up 78.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Ladenburg Thalman up 152.5%, and GFI Group up 43.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COWN
Pro Report PDF for COWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COWN
Did Cowen Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cowen Group, Inc., provides research, brokerage and investment banking services to companies and institutional investor clients in the healthcare, technology, media and telecommunications, consumer, aerospace & defense & alternative energy sectors.