COV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.595|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.70B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Sneaky-Smart Med-Tech Buyer Does It Again Fool Dec 11
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- Covidien to Buy GivenImaging, Shares Rise Dec 10
- Covidien to Buy GivenImaging, Shares Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Covidien buying Israel's Given Dec 9
- Covidien International Finance S.A. -- Moody's says Covidien's planned purchase of Given Imaging adds some diversification Dec 9
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed Street Insider Dec 9
- Why Given Imaging, Prana Biotechnology, and Alpha Natural Resources Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 9
- Mergers Rev Up Stocks and Bill Ackman Under Fire Dec 9
- Covidien - little helpers Financial Times Dec 9
COV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Covidien is up 28.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cardica up 20.51%, and Given Imaging up 68.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COV
Pro Report PDF for COV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COV
Did Covidien make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Covidien, formerly Tyco Healthcare, is a healthcare device and supply company, incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, although its corporate offices are located in Mansfield, Massachusetts. On June 29, 2007, Covidien became an independent publicly traded company after being spun off from Tyco International.