COTY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2637|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-97.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/29 08:22
PR Newswire09/29 08:21
|09/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Sep 16 2014, Pay Date: Oct 15 2014|
|10/09/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.20, Declared Date: Sep 13 2013, Pay Date: Oct 31 2013|
COTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coty is up 6.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.23%, Avon Products down 38.57%, and Estee Lauder up 7.15%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for COTY
PDF Report for COTY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COTY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring COTY
Did Coty make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- Company Website: http://www.coty.com
- IR Website: http://investors.coty.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251569&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, and Perfume Stores
- NAICS Code: 446120
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Coty Inc is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known brands that compete in the three segments in which it operate: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics and Skin & Body Care.
COTY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("COTY","name")
- Description: =YCI("COTY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("COTY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("COTY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("COTY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.