COT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.092|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Jul 30 2014, Pay Date: Sep 10 2014|
|06/04/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: May 07 2014, Pay Date: Jun 18 2014|
|03/07/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0546, Declared Date: Feb 11 2014, Pay Date: Mar 28 2014|
|11/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0569, Declared Date: Nov 01 2013, Pay Date: Dec 12 2013|
COT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cott is down 16.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.13%, Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 48.43%, and Coca-Cola up 14.99%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for COT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring COT
Did Cott make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
- Company Website: http://www.cott.com
- IR Website: http://www.cott.com/en/for-investors/overview
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312111
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cott Corp is a beverage company, engaged in production of beverages on behalf of retailers & distributors. It offers carbonated soft drinks, juice-based products, clear, still & sparkling flavored waters, & new age beverages.
COT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("COT","name")
- Description: =YCI("COT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("COT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("COT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("COT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.