COT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3243|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Starts Cott Corporation (COT) at Neutral Street Insider 7:10 AM
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Bob Evans Farms, Abercrombie & Fitch and Cott Forbes Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on Cott by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- RBC Capital Starts Cott Corporation (COT) at Sector Perform Street Insider Nov 25
- Gentlemen, Start Your Buy Lists (Ladies Too) 2 Nov 5
- Cott Corporation (COT) is Overbought, What's Next? Nov 4
- Cott Corporation (COT) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 4
- COTT CORP /CN/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Nov 1
- Cott Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
COT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cott is up 3.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, National Beverage up 41.24%, and Monster Beverage up 18.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COT
Pro Report PDF for COT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COT
Did Cott make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Cott Corporation is a leading supplier of private label carbonated soft drinks distributing to Canada, the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Europe. In addition to producing many private-label beverages for retailers, Cott also has a large and growing portfolio of its own brands. These brands include Cott, RC, Ben Shaws, Stars & Stripes, Vintage and Vess soft drinks. Recently, Cott has been expanding its product line into ready-to-drink teas, sparkling and flavoured waters, sports and energy drinks, juice drinks and smoothies. These newer Cott brands include Orient Emporium, GL-7, Red Rain Energy and After Shock Energy. It primarily serves grocery, mass-merchandise, drugstore, wholesale, and convenience store chains. The company was founded in 1955 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.