COSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5235|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.367M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cosi Inc.: A Troubling Earnings Report Nov 25
- Così, Inc. Appoints Two New Members to the Board of Directors Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 21
- COSI INC Financials Nov 20
- COSI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 18
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/14: (BSPM) (YUME) (CREG) Higher; (EPZM) (TTS) (EGLE) Lower Street Insider Nov 14
- Cosi's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Così Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 14
- Cosi, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- COSI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 14
- Così, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 14
COSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cosi is down 49.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Cheesecake Factory up 44.76%, and CEC Entertainment up 41.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COSI
Pro Strategies Featuring COSI
Did Cosi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cosi, Inc., owns, operates and franchises premium convenience restaurants which sell hot and cold sandwiches, freshly-tossed salads, breakfast wraps, hot melts, flatbread pizzas, S'mores and other desserts, and a variety of coffees, etc.