CORE Key Stats
- Core-Mark to Webcast Presentation From Oppenheimer 13th Annual Consumer Conferen... Jun 14
- 2 Services Companies And 1 Consumer Goods Stock With Recent Intensive Insider Se... Jun 10
- Sysco Corporation: Strong Dividends Set to Continue Jun 4
- Sysco Corporation: Strong Dividends Set to Continue Fool Jun 3
- Will You Be On The Mark With This Core Stock Pick? May 31
- CORE-MARK HOLDING COMPANY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Defini... May 31
- Fred's Beats 1Q Earnings, Misses Rev May 31
- Core-Mark to Webcast Presentation From Stephens, Inc. Spring Investment Conferen... May 31
- Fred's Beats 1Q Earnings, Misses Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Will You Be On The Mark With This Core Stock Pick? Fool May 30
CORE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Core-Mark is up 47.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage down 1.80%, and United Natural Foods up 6.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CORE
Pro Report PDF for CORE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CORE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CORE
Did Core-Mark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.