COO Key Stats
- Interesting COO Put And Call For July 9:39 AM
- A Health Sciences Fund with a Long-Term Focus: A Wall Street Transcript Intervie... May 17
- FMS, COO, RMD, THC And HCA, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 15
- Raymond James Upgrades Cooper Companies (COO) to Outperform Street Insider May 15
- The Cooper Companies to Present at William Blair Conference GlobeNewswire May 14
- Alere Beats Earnings Est, Turns to Profit May 10
- Alere Beats Earnings Est, Turns to Profit - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- DENTSPLY Misses Earnings Est; Outlook Down May 9
- DENTSPLY Misses Earnings Est; Outlook Down - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- HSIC Misses Earnings Despite Y/Y Gain May 8
COO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cooper Companies is up 30.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Becton Dickinson up 39.54%, and West Pharmaceutical Services up 54.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COO
Pro Report PDF for COO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COO
Did Cooper Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Cooper Companies, Inc. is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to serving the needs of the healthcare professional, improving the quality of life for its employees and customers and providing market leading products. Cooper's commitment to health and wellness is reflected through its corporate culture and global initiatives to promote healthy life choices for its employees. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting quality lenses for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with market leading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Both companies provide superior product range and quality, along with friendly customer service and a drive to continually innovate. Cooper and CooperVision are headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, and CooperSurgical is headquartered in Trumbull, CT.