COO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.96|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||296.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- Dow Futures Surge 147 Points After Jobs Report Barrons.com Dec 6
- Cooper Companies Misses on Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- U.S. Stock Futures Down Ahead of Jobs Report Barrons.com Dec 6
- Cooper Companies Misses on Q4 Earnings Dec 6
- Early movers: SHLD, INTC, GPS, JCP, LKND & more CNBC Dec 6
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Downward The Street Dec 6
- The Cooper Companies Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
COO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cooper is up 34.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Becton Dickinson up 43.48%, and C.R. Bard up 42.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COO
Pro Report PDF for COO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COO
Did Cooper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Cooper Companies, Inc. is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext (NYSE:COO). Cooper is dedicated to serving the needs of the healthcare professional, improving the quality of life for its employees and customers and providing market leading products. Cooper's commitment to health and wellness is reflected through its corporate culture and global initiatives to promote healthy life choices for its employees. Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to crafting quality lenses for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women's health clinicians with market leading products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. Both companies provide superior product range and quality, along with friendly customer service and a drive to continually innovate. Cooper and CooperVision are headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, and CooperSurgical is headquartered in Trumbull, CT.