CONN Key Stats
- hhgregg 4Q Earnings & Rev Fall Y/Y, Gives View - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Best Buy Is Laughing at You Fool May 21
- A Mechanical Approach to Investing in Specific Sectors: Expert Portfolio Manager... May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Conn’s, Inc. Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Resu... May 20
- A Quick Look At Top Stocks In Weak Groups May 17
- RadioShack Expands DIY Portfolio May 17
- RadioShack Expands DIY Portfolio - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Three-way play is bullish on Conn's May 15
- This Company Provides Credit, But It’s Not a Bank May 13
CONN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Conn's is up 171.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, HHGregg up 39.59%, and RadioShack down 13.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CONN
Pro Report PDF for CONN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CONN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CONN
Did Conn's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Conn's Inc. is an electronics and appliance store chain headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, United States. The chain has stores in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. Within Texas Conn's has stores in Greater Houston, the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Greater San Antonio, Greater Corpus Christi, Southeast Texas, and South Texas.