CONN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.288|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||88.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bull of the Day: Conn's (CONN) 12:50 AM
- Charting a resilient bull market MarketWatch Dec 10
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday Dec 10
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Which Industry Is Conn's Telling You to Buy? Fool Dec 9
- [$$] Charting the Market Barrons.com Dec 7
- Conn's, Ulta Bookend A Volatile Week For Retailers Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Stocks Jump On Jobs Report; Actavis Clears Buy Point Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Conn's jumps on 3Q results, stronger guidance Dec 6
- Friday Sector Leaders: Music & Electronics Stores, General Contractors & Builders Dec 6
CONN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Conn's is up 169.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, HHGregg up 94.20%, and Best Buy up 254.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CONN
Pro Report PDF for CONN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CONN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CONN
Did Conn's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Conn's, Inc., is a specialty retailer of durable consumer products. It also provides consumer credit to support its customers’ purchases of the products that it offers.