COLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.797|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||97.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- In a North Face Jacket, a Reversible Appeal Nov 16
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Columbia Sportswear, Icahn Enterprises and Archer Daniels Midland Nov 8
- Columbia Sportswear Thrives, Lifting CEO Tim Boyle To Billionaire Ranks Nov 8
- COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Dividend Champions For November 2013 Nov 2
- Columbia Sportswear Is Set for Brighter Days Fool Oct 29
- Columbia Sportswear Earnings Fall, Beats on Ests Oct 25
- Columbia Sportswear Earnings Fall, Beats on Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: SIRI, DECK, & more CNBC Oct 25
- Citi Upgrades Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 25
COLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Columbia Sportswear is up 22.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hanesbrands up 92.84%, and VF up 55.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COLM
Pro Report PDF for COLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COLM
Did Columbia Sportswear make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Columbia Sportswear Company is a United States company that manufactures and distributes outerwear and sportswear under four primary brands: Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Sorel and Montrail. It was founded in 1938 by the late Paul Lamfrom, father of present chairperson Gert Boyle. The company is headquartered in Washington County, Oregon, in an unincorporated part of the Portland metropolitan area near Beaverton. Columbia Sportswear also produces footwear, headgear, camping equipment, skiwear, and outerwear accessories. In 2001, it was the largest American seller of ski apparel.