COL Key Stats
- [$$] Touch, Swipe, Descend to 35,000 Feet Jun 18
- Astro-Med Announces Contract With Rockwell Collins for ToughWriter 5 Flight Deck... Jun 18
- Astronics subsidiary signs sourcing agreement with Rockwell Collins Jun 18
- Astronics Corporation Extends Supply Agreement With Rockwell Collins GlobeNewswire Jun 18
- Rockwell Collins Next Generation Avionics Help Guide Successful First Flight of ... Jun 14
- News Spotlight To Shine On Aerospace And Defense Jun 13
- Morgan Stanley Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Equalweight Street Insider Jun 13
- Morgan Stanley Starts Boeing (BA) at Overweight Street Insider Jun 13
- Rockwell Collins Gets FMS Contract Jun 11
- Rockwell Collins Gets FMS Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
COL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Collins is up 35.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Boeing up 48.05%, and Alliant Techsystems up 80.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COL
Pro Report PDF for COL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COL
Did Rockwell Collins make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. is a large United States-based international company primarily providing aviation and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers. The company also offers products and systems for ground and shipboard applications. With two business segments, commercial systems and government systems, Rockwell Collins also provides equipment repair and overhaul, service parts, field service engineering, training, technical information services and aftermarket used equipment sales. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Rockwell Collins operates 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and one manufacturing facility each in Mexico, France and Germany. In May 2009, the company acquired DataPath Inc., a provider of satellite-based network communication solutions. The company today employs over 19,000 people and has an annual turnover in excess of 4.4 billion US dollars.Manufacturing: Communication and aviation electronics.