COL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.588|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||632.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Air Canada selects Rockwell Collins DispatchSM 100 avionics support program for new Boeing 787 Dreamliner fleet noodls Dec 4
- Rockwell Collins announces Pro Line Fusion® enhancements to address NextGen, SESAR noodls Dec 4
- Rockwell Collins CEO Sees Commercial Use for Drones Dec 3
- Rockwell Collins foresees 'significant' odds to supply new 777X, Reuters says theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- Rockwell Collins EP®-8000 image generators selected for Boeing’s Apache Longbow Crew Trainers noodls Dec 3
- Rockwell Collins sees 'pretty significant' odds to supply new 777X Dec 3
- DARPA selects Rockwell Collins to develop prototype for next generation of software defined radios noodls Dec 2
- Northrop Gets DoD Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Rockwell Collins Stays Neutral Nov 26
- Ethiopian Airlines selects Rockwell Collins’ full avionics suite noodls Nov 26
COL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Collins is up 31.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Alliant Techsystems up 96.18%, and Boeing up 82.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COL
Pro Report PDF for COL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COL
Did Rockwell Collins make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. is a large United States-based international company primarily providing aviation and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers. The company also offers products and systems for ground and shipboard applications. With two business segments, commercial systems and government systems, Rockwell Collins also provides equipment repair and overhaul, service parts, field service engineering, training, technical information services and aftermarket used equipment sales. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Rockwell Collins operates 17 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and one manufacturing facility each in Mexico, France and Germany. In May 2009, the company acquired DataPath Inc., a provider of satellite-based network communication solutions. The company today employs over 19,000 people and has an annual turnover in excess of 4.4 billion US dollars.Manufacturing: Communication and aviation electronics.