COH Key Stats
- Will Investors Push Coach Stock Higher? May 22
- Michaels Kors Holdings Designs A Bullish Growth Plan May 22
- Will Investors Push Coach Stock Higher? Fool May 21
- [video] Trades That Hit, Trades That Missed May 21
- Coach Stock Goes Where Michael Kors Dares Not May 21
- 5 Dividend Boosts Worth Noting Fool May 21
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/21: (CNQ) (CBST) (WTSL) Upgraded; (CCL) (DB) (... May 21
- Is Tiffany a Dangerous Investment Here? May 21
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Coach (COH) to Equalweight Street Insider May 21
- Analysts' Actions: CBST CNW COH TMHC VFC May 21
COH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coach is down 11.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Michael Kors up 48.51%, and Tiffany up 29.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COH
Pro Report PDF for COH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COH
Did Coach make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Coach, Inc. is an upscale American leather goods company known for ladies' and men's handbags, as well as items such as luggage, briefcases, wallets and other accessories . Coach also offers watches and footwear. The company operates stores in North America, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China, as well as sells through the Internet and the Coach catalog. It also sells its products to wholesale customers and distributors in approximately 20 countries. As of July 2, 2011, it had 345 retail and 143 factory leased stores located in North America; 169 Coach-operated department store shop-in-shops, retail stores, and factory stores in Japan; and 66 Coach-operated department store shop-in-shops, retail stores, and factory stores in Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China. The company was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in New York, New York.