COH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.031B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Bullish Case Going Forward The Street 1:00 AM
- The Best CEO Shake-Ups of 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Investor Beat, Dec. 11, 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Michael Kors Wavers After Breakout, Still In Buy Area Investor's Business Daily Dec 10
- Fifth & Pacific Sells Lucky Brand to Focus on Kate Spade Fool Dec 10
- Greenberg: Abercrombie Should Learn from Lulu The Street Dec 10
- Michael Kors has Momentum Heading Into the Holiday Season Fool Dec 10
- CRH pulls investment from COACH platform, takes impairment charge Dec 10
- Coach (COH) is Back in Fashion With Some Investors - Barron's Street Insider Dec 9
- Chinese Export Growth Bullish for Boeing, Caterpillar The Street Dec 9
COH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coach is up 0.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Michael Kors Holdings up 59.47%, and Tiffany up 56.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COH
Pro Report PDF for COH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COH
Did Coach make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coach, Inc. is an upscale American leather goods company known for ladies' and men's handbags, as well as items such as luggage, briefcases, wallets and other accessories . Coach also offers watches and footwear. The company operates stores in North America, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China, as well as sells through the Internet and the Coach catalog. It also sells its products to wholesale customers and distributors in approximately 20 countries. As of July 2, 2011, it had 345 retail and 143 factory leased stores located in North America; 169 Coach-operated department store shop-in-shops, retail stores, and factory stores in Japan; and 66 Coach-operated department store shop-in-shops, retail stores, and factory stores in Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China. The company was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in New York, New York.