COGO Key Stats
- Interesting COGO Call For July May 20
- Cogo Group CEO Discuses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 16
- Cogo Group (COGO) Prelim. Q1 Revs Miss Views Street Insider May 15
- Cogo Group, Inc. First Quarter 2013 Preliminary Results: Highest Ever First Quar... May 15
- Q1 2013 Cogo Group Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 15
- Cogo Group Earnings: What Investors Should Watch Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 13
- Cogo Group, Inc. Schedules Conference Call on May 15, 2013 to Announce First Qua... May 6
- Is This Chinese Stock A Good Investment Opportunity? Seeking Alpha May 2
- Cogo Posts Record Annual Revenue for 2012 noodls Apr 30
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Diversified Electronics Industry With The Lowest PEG ... Apr 12
COGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cogo Group is up 2.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.00%, Jinpan International down 26.75%, and Maxwell Technologies down 17.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for COGO
Pro Report PDF for COGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COGO
Did Cogo Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?