COG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5768|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||88.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||242.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cramer's IPO picks: AR, NCLH, PF & more Dec 2
- 3 Reasons to Buy Southwestern Energy Fool Dec 2
- The #1 Fracking Movie You Simply Must See Fool Dec 1
- Commodities Today: Natural Gas Stocks To Buy To Play Rally Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Where Does Exco Resources Go From Here? Fool Nov 25
- The Obama Administration Supports this Controversial Activity Fool Nov 24
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC Nov 22
- FMHR Final Trade CNBC Nov 22
- Cabot Oil & Gas' CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Will LNG Exports Spike Natural Gas Prices? Fool Nov 21
COG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cabot Oil & Gas is up 43.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, EOG Resources up 43.28%, and Range Resources up 19.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COG
Pro Report PDF for COG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COG
Did Cabot Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is an independent petroleum and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas . Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation produced 2.8 million barrels of oil and 71 billion cubic feet of natural gas in 2003. The company has operations in three areas in the continental US, the Texas Louisiana Gulf coast region, the east coast and the west in the Rocky mountain states. The CEO of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation is Dan O. Dinges. The profit goes primarily to the major share holders with the rest being used for research and development and acquisition of new oil fields. The company was founded in 1989.