CODE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8288|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Michael S. Wishart Elected to Spansion Board of Directors noodls Dec 3
- SPANSION INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Update Shows Corporate Credit Conditions Are At 89th Percentile Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Spansion Launches Family of Flexible Microcontrollers for the Industrial "Internet of Things" noodls Nov 18
- CODE Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 12
- Spansion Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 4
- SPANSION INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Spansion Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Spansion Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- Spansion Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 31
CODE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spansion is up 5.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Micron Technology up 260.8%, and Rambus up 78.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CODE
Pro Report PDF for CODE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CODE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CODE
Did Spansion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spansion Inc. is a Flash memory chip maker that designs, develops and manufactures NOR flash memory products. The company is focused on the embedded flash market and its flash memory products primarily store data and software code for microprocessors, controllers and other programmable semiconductors which run applications in a broad range of electronics systems, which include computing and communications, automotive and industrial, consumer and gaming, wireless and machine-to-machine. In addition to flash memory products, the company assists its customers in developing and prototyping their designs by providing software and hardware development tools, drivers and simulation models for system-level integration. Spansion markets and sells its products directly or through third-party distributors to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and contract manufacturers. The company was founded in 1993. It has over 3,400 employees and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Spansion is a former joint-venture between AMD and Fujitsu.