CODE Key Stats
- Topeka Capital Starts Spansion (CODE) at Buy Street Insider 8:00 AM
- SPANSION INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Co... May 17
- SPANSION INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 14
- SPANSION INC. Financials May 10
- SPANSION INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Spansion to Acquire Fujitsu's Microcontroller and Analog Business Fool Apr 30
- Spansion Inc. Announces Webcasts at Upcoming Conferences PR Newswire Apr 30
- Spansion Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Is Micron Technology A Risky Investment? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 30
- Spansion Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 30
CODE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spansion is up 21.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.10%, Micron Technology up 96.85%, and Netlist down 75.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CODE
Pro Report PDF for CODE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CODE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CODE
Did Spansion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Spansion Inc. is a Flash memory chip maker that designs, develops and manufactures NOR flash memory products. The company is focused on the embedded flash market and its flash memory products primarily store data and software code for microprocessors, controllers and other programmable semiconductors which run applications in a broad range of electronics systems, which include computing and communications, automotive and industrial, consumer and gaming, wireless and machine-to-machine. In addition to flash memory products, the company assists its customers in developing and prototyping their designs by providing software and hardware development tools, drivers and simulation models for system-level integration. Spansion markets and sells its products directly or through third-party distributors to original equipment manufacturers, original design manufacturers, and contract manufacturers. The company was founded in 1993. It has over 3,400 employees and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Spansion is a former joint-venture between AMD and Fujitsu.