COCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Corinthian Colleges a Screaming Buy Now? Fool Dec 3
- For-Profit Colleges: Architects of Dreams or Fraudulent Diploma Mills? Fool Dec 1
- Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Among Friday's Late-Day Lossers Street Insider Nov 29
- Allegion (ALLE) Set to Join the S&P 500; J.C. Penney (JCP) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Aeropostle (ARO), Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Nov 25
- For-Profit Colleges Face Consumer Bureau Probe on Lending Roles Nov 23
- Allegion plc Set to Join the S&P 500; J.C. Penney to Join S&P MidCap 400; Aeropostle, Anika Therapeutics to Join S&P SmallCap 600 PR Newswire Nov 22
- Corinthian Colleges Faces Uphill Battle; Could Still Be Value Play Nov 22
- CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 15
- Corinthian Colleges: A Perpetual Mess Nov 12
- CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
COCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corinthian Colleges is down 21.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Apollo Education Group up 22.60%, and Career Education up 48.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COCO
Pro Strategies Featuring COCO
Did Corinthian Colleges make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is a post-secondary education company in the United States and Canada. It offers diploma programs and associate, bachelors and master's degrees through a single operating segment.