COCO Key Stats
- CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LL... Jun 18
- Wohl & Fruchter LLP Announces Investigation of Corinthian Colleges Inc. Business Wire Jun 14
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Corinthian Colleges Inc. PR Newswire Jun 13
- CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LL... Jun 13
- [video] Not All Education Stocks Dumb Jun 13
- Technical School: Analysis of Seven Education Stocks Jun 13
- For-Profit Education Stocks: Are They Investment Grade? Jun 12
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Corinthian College... Jun 12
- Why Corinthian Colleges Shares Tumbled Jun 11
- Why Funds Returned to Apollo Group Stock Jun 11
COCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corinthian Colleges is down 16.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Apollo Group down 40.14%, and DeVry up 12.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COCO
Pro Report PDF for COCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COCO
Did Corinthian Colleges make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is an American, publicly traded corporation based in Santa Ana, California that owns and manages a collection of for-profit colleges in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1995, CCi has grown by acquiring already existing colleges and systems. According to its 2009 Annual Report, CCi's system of for-profit schools enrolls 86,088 students as of June 30, 2009.