COCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.105|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-96.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/09 03:03
SA Breaking News01/03 10:50
|05/06/2014 09:00 PDT||Misc||Corinthian Colleges, Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Corinthian Colleges, Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/05/2014 09:00 PST||Misc||Corinthian Colleges, Inc. Q2 2014 Conference Call|
|02/05/2014||Earnings||Corinthian to Report Second Quarter 2014 Results|
COCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corinthian Colleges is down 95.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Apollo Education Group down 22.75%, and DeVry Education Group up 15.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for COCO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring COCO
Did Corinthian Colleges make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Education & Training Services
- Company Website: http://www.cci.edu
- IR Website: http://investors.cci.edu/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
- NAICS Code: 611310
- NAICS Industry: Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
- NAICS Sector: Educational Services
Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is a post-secondary education company in the United States and Canada. It offers diploma programs and associate, bachelors and master's degrees through a single operating segment.
COCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("COCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("COCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("COCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("COCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("COCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.