CNW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.738|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CNW Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 12
- Con-Way Stock Sees Short Interest Make 50.4% Move The Street Dec 11
- More than $50,000 Raised by Con-way Truckload for 20th Annual Truckloads of Treasures Holiday Giving Campaign PR Newswire Dec 11
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- After long fight, new bridge for Detroit may be in sight Dec 11
- Higher Oil Prices Sending Trucking Stocks Skidding. Fox Business Dec 10
- Con-way Freight Launches MyCon-way.com, Enhanced Customer Service Portal PR Newswire Dec 9
- Menlo Worldwide Logistics Hires Michael Lim as Business Development Director in South Asia noodls Dec 3
- Con-way Freight Names Stephen F. Dean Vice President of Sales noodls Dec 3
- A 3PL's Battle with Commoditisation -- Menlo's Solution PR Newswire Nov 25
CNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Con-way is up 39.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Old Dominion Freight Lns up 50.06%, and Arkansas Best up 259.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNW
Pro Report PDF for CNW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNW
Did Con-way make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Con-way, Inc. is a freight transportation and logistics company with businesses in less-than-truckload and full truckload freight services, truckload brokerage, logistics, warehousing, supply chain management and trailer manufacturing, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Con-way is an industry leader in the transportation and logistics industry and delivers industry-leading services through its primary operating companies of Con-way Freight, Con-way Truckload, and Menlo Worldwide Logistics. Con-way Inc. and its subsidiaries operate from more than 500 operating locations across North America and in 20 countries across five continents. Con-way's services are used by some 400,000 customers. Its operations and subsidiaries employ approximately 28,000 people. The company was founded by Leland James in 1929.