CNV Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/20 11:42
PR Newswire11/20 00:40
CNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cnova is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Advance Auto Parts up 46.48%, and Amazon.com down 24.24%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNV
Did Cnova make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- IR Website: http://www.cnova.com/investor-relations.aspx
- HQ Country: Netherlands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Electronic Shopping
- NAICS Code: 454111
- NAICS Industry: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Cnova NV is an eCommerce company. It offers product through a combination of its direct sales and sales by third-party vendors. Its product offerings categories in terms of GMV are home appliances, consumer electronics, computers and home furnishing.
CNV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNV","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.