CNV Key Stats
CNV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cnova is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, O'Reilly Automotive up 38.29%, and Alibaba Group Holding up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNV
Did Cnova make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- IR Website: http://www.cnova.com/investor-relations.aspx
- HQ Country: Netherlands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Electronic Shopping
- NAICS Code: 454111
- NAICS Industry: Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Cnova NV is an eCommerce company. It offers product through a combination of its direct sales and sales by third-party vendors. Its product offerings categories in terms of GMV are home appliances, consumer electronics, computers and home furnishing.
CNV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNV","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.