CNSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7319|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- White named Chief Technology Officer at Consolidated Communications noodls Dec 9
- Smith promoted to Chief Marketing Officer at Consolidated Communications noodls Dec 9
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AI, CNSL, RSO, MMLP, APU The Street Dec 4
- Consolidated Communications to Present at UBS Conference noodls Nov 27
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: AI, CPLP, CNSL, RSO Nov 25
- Best 4 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: AI, CNSL, TICC, EXLP Nov 15
- 2 Technology Dogs Mark 32% To 68% October Upsides; Others 9% To 18% Down Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Consolidated Communications to Present at Wells Fargo Conference noodls Nov 7
- Consolidated Communications' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments Nov 7
CNSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consolidated Comm Hldgs is up 36.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Frontier Communications up 4.28%, and Windstream Holdings up 6.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNSL
Pro Report PDF for CNSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNSL
Did Consolidated Comm Hldgs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. is a family of companies providing advanced communications services to both residential and business customers in Illinois, Texas and Pennsylvania. Consolidated Communications offers a wide range of services over its technologically advanced IP-based network, including local and long distance telephone, high-speed Internet access and Digital TV. The company operates in two segments: Telephone Operations and Other Operations. It was founded in 1894 and is headquartered in Mattoon, Illinois.