CNSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7317|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/10 07:05
|06/25/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Comverse Inc|
CNSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comverse is down 48.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, EarthLink Holdings down 6.63%, and Otelco down 5.37%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNSI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNSI
Did Comverse make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.comverse.com
- IR Website: http://www.comverse.com/about_comverse/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Code: 517919
- NAICS Industry: Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Sector: Information
Comverse Inc provides telecom business enablement solutions for communication service providers through a portfolio of product-based solutions. Its product portfolios includes value added services, billing & active customer management, and among others.
CNSI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNSI","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNSI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNSI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNSI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNSI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.