CNR Key Stats
- Canadian Pacific Railway: Off The Tracks After Ackman Apr 2
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories for Investor Appraisal Mar 21
- Highfields’ secret: big stakes, low cost Jan 4
- CNR Files Interim Results and Letter from the Chairman noodls Nov 30
- CNR Files Interim Results and Letter From the Chairman Marketwire Nov 30
- CNR Announces Its Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2012 Marketwire Nov 30
- CNR Announces the Disposition of Its Project in Qiqihar Marketwire Oct 17
- CNR Announces the Appointment of a Non-Executive Director Marketwire Oct 9
- 3 Shares Set to Beat the FTSE Today Fool Sep 18
- The Shale Gas Boom Is Destroying Railroads Sep 11
CNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Metro-Rural is up 21.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Active Power up 22.51%, and Adept Technology down 31.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CNR
Pro Report PDF for CNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNR
Did China Metro-Rural make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?