CNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0167|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/26/2014||Earnings||China Metro-Rural Holdings Ltd Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|10/14/2014||Misc||Cnr Announces an Investor Webcast|
|07/11/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 China Metro-Rural Holdings Ltd Earnings Results|
CNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Metro-Rural Hldg is down 7.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.63%, Air T up 97.02%, and CH Robinson Worldwide up 47.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNR
Did China Metro-Rural Hldg make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Integrated Shipping & Logistics
- Company Website: http://www.chinametrorural.com
- IR Website: http://www.chinametrorural.com/en/iractivities.php?page=iractivities.php
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2016
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
China Metro-Rural Holdings Ltd is a developer and operator of large scale, integrated agricultural logistics and trade centers in Northern China that facilitate a relationship between sellers and buyers of agricultural products and small goods.
CNR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.