CNQR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4445|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Concur Technologies, Inc. [CNQR] to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Concur: A Good Model, But Still No Profits Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CTL, CNQR, EXPR, DLTR And SGEN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CNQR, EPAM, CRM, DLX And BSX Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Concur to Present at Credit Suisse 17th Annual Technology Conference noodls Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - AHL, CNQR, CHE, ISIS And MNST Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Insider Trading Alert - AFOP, HIBB, ACT, WYN And CNQR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Concur aims to simplify business travel CNBC Nov 21
CNQR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concur Technologies is up 37.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.19%, Salesforce.com up 21.99%, and Aspen Technology up 51.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNQR
Pro Report PDF for CNQR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNQR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNQR
Did Concur Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 10,000 clients around the globe with over 15 million users. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.