CNQR Key Stats
- Helping Travelers Land in the Perfect Seat, Seat Tracker Arrives on TripIt Pro PR Newswire May 16
- Concur Reaches New 52-Week High (CNQR) May 15
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC Financials May 11
- 2 Tech Stocks And 1 Biotech With Recent Intensive Insider Selling May 8
- Concur Hits New 52-week High May 6
- Concur Hits New 52-week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Concur Reaches New 52-Week High (CNQR) May 3
- Concur Announces Schedule of Upcoming Conference Presentations PR Newswire May 2
- Needham & Company Lifts PT on Concur Technologies (CNQR) to $80 Street Insider May 2
CNQR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Concur Technologies is up 44.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Progress Software up 20.55%, and Netsol Technologies up 131.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNQR
Pro Report PDF for CNQR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNQR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNQR
Did Concur Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Concur is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 10,000 clients around the globe with over 15 million users. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.