CNO Key Stats
- Perceived Risk of Critical Illness Diagnosis High Among Middle-Income Americans,... Jun 18
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: CNO Financial Group Ranks As a T... Jun 14
- Commercial Insurers Continue Exhibiting a Very Strong Pricing Improvement: Learn... Jun 11
- CNO Financial Group Names Mike Heard as Senior Vice President of Operations PR Newswire Jun 7
- CNO Financial: An Undervalued Dividend Stock With Asymmetric Upside Potential Jun 6
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CNO, VFC, WLP, CBS Jun 5
- CNO Financial Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (CNO) Jun 4
- Cigna Shares Hit 52 week High May 31
- Cigna Shares Hit 52 week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Cancer Tops List of Health Concerns Among Middle-Income Americans, New Study Say... May 29
CNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNO Financial Group is up 73.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Eastern Insurance up 15.14%, and Assured Guaranty up 93.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CNO
Pro Report PDF for CNO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNO
Did CNO Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. is a holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United States that develops, market and administer health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance and other insurance products. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Bankers Life, Washington National and Colonial Penn. CNO was incorporated in 1979, began operations in 1982, became a public company as Conseco, Inc. in 1985 and re-branded to CNO Financial Group, Inc. in 2010. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana.