CNO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.030|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||473.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CNO Financial Group Inc. (CNO): Today's Featured Insurance Winner The Street Dec 10
- CNO Financial Group to Host 2014 Outlook Conference Call noodls Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CPTA, CNO, BDX, TRV The Street Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: UMB Financial, CNO Financial and Mentor Graphics Dec 4
- CNO Financial Upgraded to Buy Dec 3
- CNO Financial Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- CNO Financial Group to Present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference PR Newswire Dec 2
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
- CNO Financial Group Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 14
- CNO FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
CNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNO Financial Group is up 81.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Eastern Insurance Hldgs up 47.50%, and AXA up 52.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNO
Pro Report PDF for CNO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNO
Did CNO Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CNO Financial Group, Inc. is a holding company for a group of insurance companies operating throughout the United States that develops, market and administer health insurance, annuity, individual life insurance and other insurance products. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Bankers Life, Washington National and Colonial Penn. CNO was incorporated in 1979, began operations in 1982, became a public company as Conseco, Inc. in 1985 and re-branded to CNO Financial Group, Inc. in 2010. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana.