CNK Key Stats
- Cinemark Maintains $0.21 Dividend May 24
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider May 24
- Cinemark Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.21 Business Wire May 24
- CINEMARK HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements a... May 22
- Cinemark USA, Inc. Announces Pricing of $530 Million of 4.875% Senior Notes due ... May 21
- Update-Moody's assigns B2 to Cinemark USA bonds May 21
- InPlay: Cinemark USA announces launch of $530 mln of senior notes offering May 21
- Cinemark USA, Inc. Announces Launch of $530 Million of Senior Notes Offering Business Wire May 21
- Cinemark movie theater deal gets U.S. antitrust okay May 20
- U.S. antitrust enforcers allow Cinemark movie theater deal May 20
CNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cinemark is up 31.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Regal Entertainment Group up 46.84%, and Ballantyne Strong down 34.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CNK
Pro Report PDF for CNK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNK
Did Cinemark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cinemark Theatres is a chain of movie theatres owned by Cinemark Holdings, Inc. in North and South America and Taiwan. Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 448 theatres and 5,096 screens in the U.S. and Latin America as of September 30, 2011. The company's circuit is the third largest in the U.S. with 296 theatres and 3,864 screens in 39 states. It is the most geographically diverse circuit in Latin America with 152 theatres and 1,232 screens in 13 countries. It has its headquarters in Plano, Texas. Cinemark's Missions Statement Reads as follows: "Cinemark is the organization where safety, respect, care, and concern for the employee and customer is unsurpassed. Therefore, it is the preferred international motion picture exhibitor, and achieves investors' goals."