CNIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.480|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-68.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/20 07:00
PR Newswire08/07 07:00
PR Newswire08/04 07:00
Street Insider07/07 12:50
|04/21/2014||Earnings||China Information Technology, Inc. Announces Second Half and Year End 2013 Results and FY2014 Financial Guidance|
|12/20/2013||Misc||AGM Event for China Information Technology Inc|
CNIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Information is up 42.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Edgewater Technology up 24.04%, and Accenture up 14.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNIT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNIT
Did China Information make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Information Technology Services
- Company Website: http://www.chinacnit.com
- IR Website: http://www.chinacnit.com/En/Relation
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
China Information Technology, Inc., is a provider of integrated cloud-based solutions including Internet-of-Things, public InfoCloud, WeMedia platform, Smart City and other Internet-related services in China.
CNIT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNIT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNIT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNIT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNIT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNIT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.