CNDO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-26.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/26 16:07
SA Breaking News11/21 11:46
|11/06/2014||Earnings||Coronado Biosciences Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Coronado Biosciences Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Coronado Biosciences Inc|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Coronado Biosciences Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/14/2014||Earnings||Coronado Biosciences Inc Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|03/14/2014||Misc||Coronado Biosciences Inc Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
CNDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coronado Biosciences is up 40.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Acorda Therapeutics up 4.38%, and Amicus Therapeutics up 246.7%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNDO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNDO
Did Coronado Biosciences make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.coronadobiosciences.com
- IR Website: http://ir.coronadobiosciences.com/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4308955
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Coronado Biosciences Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on novel immunotherapy biologic agents for autoimmune diseases and cancer. Its two main product candidates in clinical development are: TSO and CNDO-109.
CNDO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNDO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNDO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNDO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNDO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNDO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.