CNBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.181|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Old Line Bancshares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Valley National Slashes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- TrustCo Bank Corp Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- CENTER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 31
- CENTER BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 29
- Center Bancorp, Inc. (CNBC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31 Street Insider Oct 24
- Center Bancorp, Inc. Reports Net Income Available to Common Shareholders of $5.1 Million or $0.31 per Share for the Third Quarter of 2013, Representing a 14.5% Increase GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- [video] Health insurance exchange plays CNBC Sep 30
- Center Bancorp, Inc. Receives National Recognition GlobeNewswire Sep 25
CNBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Center Bancorp is up 54.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, S&T Bancorp up 44.66%, and Arrow Financial up 17.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNBC
Pro Strategies Featuring CNBC
Did Center Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Center Bancorp, Inc., is a holding company for Union Center National Bank. It offers lending, depository and related financial services to commercial, industrial and governmental customers.