CNAT Key Stats
SA Breaking News01/14 09:42
SA Breaking News01/09 12:47
Dow Jones01/09 10:23
Dow Jones01/09 09:18
SA Breaking News01/09 09:10
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc|
CNAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Conatus Pharmaceuticals is down 44.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.28%, Gilead Sciences up 30.47%, and Isis Pharmaceuticals up 42.98%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CNAT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CNAT
Did Conatus Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.conatuspharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.conatuspharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines to treat liver disease.
CNAT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CNAT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CNAT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CNAT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CNAT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CNAT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.