CMTL Key Stats
- 7 Top M/Y Technology Dogs Track 6.3% To 48% Gains In April May 13
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Communication Equipment Industry With The Lowest PEG ... May 13
- Comtech receives $1M of SATCOM product orders theflyonthewall.com May 8
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Receives $1.0 Million of SATCOM Product Orders ... May 8
- Comtech awarded contract for $1.2M with European system integrator theflyonthewall.com Apr 29
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded Contract for $1.2 Million with Major Eu... Apr 29
- Comtech awarded multi-million dollar contract by U.S. Navy theflyonthewall.com Apr 22
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract to Develo... Apr 22
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $1.1 Million Equipment Order to Support... Apr 16
- Zacks Rank #5 Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Apr 16
CMTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comtech Telecommunications Corporation is down 5.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, ARRIS Group up 40.05%, and Communications Systems down 1.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMTL
Pro Report PDF for CMTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMTL
Did Comtech Telecommunications Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company believes many of its solutions play a vital role in providing or enhancing communication capabilities when terrestrial communications infrastructure is unavailable or ineffective. The Company conducts business through three complementary segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers and Mobile Data Communications. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets. The Company believes it is a market leader in the market segments that it serves. Comtech Telecommunications Corp. was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Melville, New York.