CMTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8982|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report Street Insider Dec 6
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. to Report First Quarter of Fiscal 2014 Results on December 9th noodls Dec 2
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Receives $6.3 Million Add-On Contract to Provide Telecommunications Equipment for End Use by a North African Government noodls Dec 2
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Receives $2.4 Million Contract for Over-the-Horizon Microwave System noodls Nov 26
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Receives $1.1 Million in Additional Orders for Satellite Equipment Spares from Brazilian Military noodls Nov 25
- Comtech receives $1.1M in additional orders from Brazilian military theflyonthewall.com Nov 25
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Receives Additional $1.0 Million SATCOM Equipment Order to Expand Unified National Emergency Telecommunications & Network Restoral Platform in Asia-Pacific noodls Nov 21
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Announces Subsidiary Management Changes noodls Nov 5
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $1.4 Million Order for Communications Jamming High-Power Amplifier Systems noodls Oct 30
- Comtech awarded $1.4M order theflyonthewall.com Oct 30
CMTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comtech is up 26.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ubiquiti Networks up 210.0%, and DragonWave down 43.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMTL
Pro Report PDF for CMTL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMTL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMTL
Did Comtech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company believes many of its solutions play a vital role in providing or enhancing communication capabilities when terrestrial communications infrastructure is unavailable or ineffective. The Company conducts business through three complementary segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers and Mobile Data Communications. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets. The Company believes it is a market leader in the market segments that it serves. Comtech Telecommunications Corp. was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Melville, New York.