CMRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.558|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1430%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/20 07:15
PR Newswire02/04 06:00
The Wall Street Journal02/01 23:08
|06/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Chimerix Inc|
CMRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chimerix is up 95.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals down 15.07%, and NewLink Genetics down 7.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CMRX
PDF Report for CMRX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMRX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CMRX
Did Chimerix make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.chimerix.com
- IR Website: http://ir.chimerix.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Chimerix Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes oral antivirals. It has two compounds in clinical development: CMX001 and CMX157.
CMRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CMRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CMRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CMRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CMRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CMRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.