CMRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.767|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-59.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1751%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/06 07:01
|06/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Chimerix Inc|
CMRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chimerix is up 69.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.63%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals down 11.05%, and NewLink Genetics up 112.1%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CMRX
PDF Report for CMRX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMRX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CMRX
Did Chimerix make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.chimerix.com
- IR Website: http://ir.chimerix.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Chimerix Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes oral antivirals. It has two compounds in clinical development: brincidofovir - CMX001 and CMX157.
CMRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CMRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CMRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CMRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CMRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CMRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.