CMRE Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- 3 Smaller Cap Stocks Paying Dividends Over 6% May 16
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Apr 28
- Costamare Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- Costamare Beats on EPS But GAAP Results Lag Fool Apr 25
- Costamare Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 noodls Apr 25
- Costamare Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Apr 24
- Costamare (CMRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c Street Insider Apr 24
- Costamare Inc. Reports Results for First Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 Marketwired Apr 24
- Q1 2013 Costamare Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 24
CMRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Costamare is up 37.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, FedEx Corporation up 15.64%, and Diana Containerships down 6.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMRE
Pro Report PDF for CMRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMRE
Did Costamare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Costamare Inc. is a leading international owner of containerships. Through its subsidiaries Costamare Inc. owns a fleet of 58 vessels aggregating approximately 330,000 TEU, including 10 newbuild containerships on order and one second hand vessel to be delivered, ranging from about 1,000 TEUs to about 9,500 TEUs capacity. The company was founded by Vasileios Konstantakopoulos in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.