CMRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.323|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Australia's CBA steps up ship lending despite sector downturn Reuters - UK Focus Dec 2
- Credit Suisse Starts Costamare Inc. (CMRE) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 26
- Costamare Inc. Stock Upgraded (CMRE) Nov 6
- Costamare Inc.Announces Election of Class III Directors at 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders noodls Oct 31
- Costamare Inc. Announces Election of Class III Directors at 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders Marketwired Oct 31
- JPMorgan Upgrades Costamare Inc. (CMRE) to Overweight Street Insider Oct 29
- Costamare upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan theflyonthewall.com Oct 29
- Costamare Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Costamare (CMRE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 23
- Costamare Inc. Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine-Month Period Ended September 30, 2013 Marketwired Oct 23
CMRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Costamare is up 29.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Diana Containerships down 21.14%, and FedEx up 56.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMRE
Pro Report PDF for CMRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMRE
Did Costamare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Costamare Inc. is a leading international owner of containerships. Through its subsidiaries Costamare Inc. owns a fleet of 58 vessels aggregating approximately 330,000 TEU, including 10 newbuild containerships on order and one second hand vessel to be delivered, ranging from about 1,000 TEUs to about 9,500 TEUs capacity. The company was founded by Vasileios Konstantakopoulos in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece.