CMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.066|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||64.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||102.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Don't Sell Lumber Liquidators Yet The Street Dec 4
- Compass Minerals: A Rock-Solid Competitive Position Fool Dec 3
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Confused Market The Street Dec 3
- Looking At The Numbers Behind Monsanto Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Compass Minerals Is Fairly Valued At Current Levels Nov 28
- Digging Into Potash's Intrinsic Value Seeking Alpha Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Tennant, Compass Minerals International and Sigma-Aldrich Nov 22
- U.S. engine maker sees interest in F-35 fighter Reuters Nov 18
- Food Industry Faces Labeling Challenges Nov 18
- Is PotashCorp Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 17
CMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compass Minerals is down 1.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Eastman Chemical up 26.71%, and Olin up 33.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMP
Pro Report PDF for CMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMP
Did Compass Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Compass Minerals, based in the Kansas City metropolitan area, is a leading producer of minerals, including salt, sulfate of potash specialty fertilizer and magnesium chloride. The company provides highway deicing salt to customers in North America and the United Kingdom and specialty fertilizer to growers worldwide. Compass Minerals also produces consumer deicing and water conditioning products, ingredients used in consumer and commercial foods, and other mineral-based products for consumer, agricultural and industrial applications. Compass Minerals also provides records management services to businesses throughout the United Kingdom. Though the company’s history stretches back as far as 1844, Compass Minerals became a public company following its initial public offering in December 2003. Compass Minerals International, Inc., formerly known as Salt Holdings Corporation, was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.