CMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8863|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||124.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Daily Dividend Report: CMO, BCR, WWW, SEAS, MFA Dec 12
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 10.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 12
- Capstead Mortgage Corporation Declares a $0.31 Per Share Fourth Quarter 2013 Common Dividend and a $0.46875 Per Share Fourth Quarter 2013 Series E Preferred Stock Dividend Business Wire Dec 12
- Must-know: Are taxes and regulation strangling small business? Market Realist Dec 11
- Why bonds sold off on a stronger-than-expected economic outlook Market Realist Dec 9
- Understanding High-Yield Mortgage REITs And How to Choose the Best Ones for 2014 Indie Research Dec 9
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: CMO, CY, FTR, ARCP The Street Dec 6
- Why ADP’s report signals a stronger-than-expected jobs report Market Realist Dec 5
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CMO, RRD, RPAI, CIM, SID The Street Nov 27
- Must-know: Why Bonds sold off on the FOMC minutes Market Realist Nov 25
CMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capstead Mortgage is up 9.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, MFA Financial up 3.30%, and Hatteras Financial down 30.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMO
Pro Report PDF for CMO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMO
Did Capstead Mortgage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Capstead Mortgage Corp. is a real estate investment trust and earns income primarily from investing in real estate-related assets on a leveraged basis. It operates as a self-managed real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes and invests in a leveraged portfolio of residential adjustable-rate mortgage securities issued and guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.