CMLS Key Stats
- Will Sirius XM See an Explosive Move Higher? May 18
- CUMULUS MEDIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securit... May 15
- How High Can Stocks Go?: In The Loop (05/09) May 9
- What Rush Limbaugh Costs Cumulus Media May 9
- The Gory Details on Cumulus Media's Double Fumble May 8
- Cumulus Media Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Cumulus Media sees revenue growth in May, June May 7
- Cumulus Media Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 7
- Cumulus Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 7
- Q1 2013 Cumulus Media Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 7
CMLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cumulus Media is up 33.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Sirius XM Radio up 90.17%, and Pandora Media up 65.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMLS
Pro Report PDF for CMLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMLS
Did Cumulus Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cumulus Media, Inc. is the second largest owner and operator of AM and FM radio stations in the United States, behind Clear Channel Communications, operating 570 stations in 150 markets as of September 16, 2011. The company also owns Cumulus Media Networks. Cumulus's headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia.