CMLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.04|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:36 am Crestwood Midstream Partners Crestwood Equity Partners (<a href="http://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ceqp" name="ceqp">CEQP</a>) provide 2014 financial and operating guidance Dec 5
- Crestwood (CMLP) (CEQP) Issues FY14 Operating Outlook Street Insider Dec 5
- Crestwood Midstream Partners and Crestwood Equity Partners Provide 2014 Financial and Operating Guidance Business Wire Dec 5
- Crestwood Midstream Partners and Crestwood Equity Partners to Issue 2014 Guidance on December 5 noodls Dec 2
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AEC, LXP, CMLP, BMO, WRI The Street Nov 29
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP Stock Downgraded (CMLP) The Street Nov 29
- Crestwood Midstream Partners upgraded by Robert W. Baird Nov 21
- Baird Upgrades Crestwood Midstream (CMLP) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 21
- Investors Grab CMLP Even Cheaper Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Nov 20
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: OFC, DLR, ISIL, CMLP, HME Nov 20
CMLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crestwood Midstream is down 6.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Crestwood Equity Partners up 29.92%, and Atlas Energy up 28.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMLP
Pro Report PDF for CMLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMLP
Did Crestwood Midstream make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP owns and operates midstream businesses in unconventional shale resource plays in USA. The Company is engaged in gathering, compression, treating, processing, storage and transportation of natural gas.